Monday, August 3, 2009

Raiding UO

Alright, so confession time:
I have never shopped at Urban Outfitters.
I've never even been inside one.
It's not that I'm against them, (even though they seem to have a seedy background...) it's just, there's not one by me. Plus, you know, I can't afford it.
However, I often troll the website for ideas and eye candy.
It may be hipster-infested,but it's still lovely to look at.
Things I'm craving:

Perforated Oxford Heel--so gorgeous


Leather Ankle Wrap Skimmers-- not my usual style, but for some reason I NEED them. I think it's the amazing color. sigh



Leather Saddle Shoe-- I went to private school when I was little and I remember wearing colored keds and saddle shoes every day. I was born to be stylish, I guess. ha


Lace vest-- Fall always makes me think textures. Lace always makes me think romance.
This vest makes me think both. I want it so badly.


Ruffle Raincoat-- Okay, so when I was thinking I needed a raincoat, (I mean, it's pretty rainy where I'm going to school, and walking across campus in a monsoon with little more than a hoodie? Yeah, not looking forward to it), I was actually thinking rain slicker. You know- those cute yellow ones that sort of make you look like Paddington Bear or Coraline? But the fashionista in me said no.
So this is an alternative that I would wear... every single day if I could.
(But I'm still on the lookout for a yellow slicker. Just saying.)


Lace Inset Pullover-- Okay, so I would never buy this because it is just TOO easy to DIY, but I'm putting it up here for that very reason. My mom just gave me a pile (and I mean a PILE) of clothes that are either a)horrifically mom-ish or b)just don't fit. In adding this to my already monstrous pile of to-be-altered clothes, I came across a soft grey sweatshirt that is just a smidge to frumpy... Which means I'm about to have a free lace-inset pullover. huzzah



p.s. Yellow Rain Slickers:




Just saying.

No comments: