Friday, July 31, 2009

Bee Mine?

So, sometimes I think I'm living in the Truman Show.
Only, you know, it would be the Weatherly show, obviously.
But anyways, sometimes when I'm craving something, fashion-wise, I'll suddenly see it pop up in the fashion world, like a beacon of light.
And, okay, this could be due to my heightened awareness of that certain thing.
But I prefer to think of it as a magical sort of fashion karma: Think stylish and you will be rewarded.
Lately, I've been craving bees. It all started with this lovely cardigan that the adorable Emily, one of my biggest style crushes, bedecked with little brass bee buttons.


It just kills me.

So, I had bees on the brain, and lo and behold, what did I happen upon at Style.com?
That's right. Vogue likes bees too.
sigh.
I think my life is complete.
More bees-y things:

Bee Wings Brooch


Bee Place Cards


Birds and the Bees Ring


Bea Season Necklace


Honey Bee Necklace



Bee Kisses,
Weatherly

No comments: