Monday, December 29, 2008

Resolutions

Well, yes it is a bit early for resolutions, I know.
...
but I never seem to keep the ones I make on New Year's, so why not start when I'm feeling motivated? Good plan.

Resolutions for 2009:

1) post to blog once a week-- ah ha! I bet you knew this was coming, huh? Yes, well, I might actually keep it this time. (Here's hoping)

2) post to Wardrobe Remix once a week-- To motivate me to start dressing cute, of course. I've just gotten a bunch of cute clothes, so I should show them off. :)

3) post to Wardrobe Revamp once a week-- to help with #2, and to help save money for college.

4) Write for at least 30 min. every day-- I mean it!

5) Craft for at least 30 min. every day-- I really mean it!

5) Get hooked on a show for crafting marathons-- ha, yes, odd resolution, but I find that I don't mind crafting for hours on end if I'm watching something lovely. I already have: The Holiday and Guys and Dolls as prime crafting entertainment.
I'm thinking Grey's Anatomy, even though I'm not the biggest fan, because I got the 1st and 2nd seasons on DVD.
hmm...
yes.

No comments: