Thursday, December 20, 2007

stalker-esque

Have I ever mentioned that I am completely in love with Patrick Fugit?
I haven't? well then- let me expound upon the many many reasons why i love him so

1)he is in 'Almost Famous'.
which is reason enough, all by itself but oh ho- it only gets better!

2)he is in 'Saved!' which i love almost just as much, and which makes me laugh in an, "i wish i had written that, because that girl is me, except she's pregnant and catholice, and i am lacking in both of those areas" way.

3) he is vair hot, even with chubby cheeks

4)he was once on HOUSE, M.D. which i love, and he played an boy who's parents were killed, and he had to take care of his siblings by working at a Chuck-E-Cheese, and he ended up puking all over some kids birthday cake.

and that, my friends, would make anyone awesome.












ahh, patrick, how i do love thee.
ho- ya

No comments: