Sunday, April 15, 2007

there

This is my first post
the name of this blog came to me in a fit
(of inspiration i guess)
i don't know what it means.
scratchthat- it Doesn't mean anything.
I just happen to like those words, and they go rather well together.
This blog is about words so- it fits.
I am a writer
or... i want to be one
i have to say- i haven't been writing very much at all lately.
i'm not sure as to what made me want to start it up again tonight
perhaps it's because i'm stranded at home with nothing to do
or, maybe because poetry just doesn't seem to cut it anymore
or- possibly it's because i just finished watching harry potter 3
and whenever i experience anything harry potter i'm overwhelmed with a sense of
admiration for JK Rowling
whatever it is- i'm here
and i'm going to start writing
this is a true promise
not like the time i promised that i'd lose 30 lbs. in a month
or that i'd stop biting my fingenails-
it's real
i'm going to write
and i'll be damned if anything's going to stop me

No comments: